How to Apply:
- Visit Mizzou Human Resources
- Select Academic Positions
- Select Prospective Employees (current employees apply through MyHR)
- Enter the job # from our current job openings of the desired job into the Search Jobs field.
- Click on position and apply for the job.
If you need assistance or have questions with the application process please call Rhonda Byers at 573-882-0204 or email email@example.com.
The University of Missouri is an equal access, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer that is fully committed to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. For more information, call the Vice Chancellor of Human Resource Services/Affirmative Action Officer at (573) 882-4256.
Success Coach – Assistant Teaching Professor
Success Coach at the Sinclair School of Nursing will lead and provide centralized and consistent support mechanisms for nursing students to meet their individual academic, personal and professional needs using a care coordination model. Student support provided will emphasize six key areas important to student success: academic, mental health, physical health, personal, financial and career readiness.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide ongoing care coordination student support
- Develop success and wellness workshops
- Provide instruction for N3000: Healthcare Resiliency
- Deliver content/teach student success strategies in pre-nursing courses
- Participate in SSON Student Admission and Progression committee
- Provide Academic Support: Study strategies, note taking, test-taking strategies, time management skills, referrals, individual and small group content and skills reviews, lab remediation
- Performance Follow-Up: MU Connect flags, attendance, grade, exam patterns, academic deficiency/remediation contracts, individual faculty raised concerns, clinical instructor/preceptor feedback
- Support Mental & Physical Health: Mental health support, resource alignment
- Provide Personal Support: MU Care Team referrals and follow-up, accountability check-ins, peer mentoring alignment
- Financial Guidance: Scholarship coaching, financial aid connection, financial resource alignment
Job Opening 49694
The Sinclair School of Nursing has the following full-time tenure/tenure track positions open:
- The University of Missouri Sinclair School of Nursing seeks to expand their research and teaching mission by hiring a talented full-time tenure/tenure track Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor. We seek dynamic individuals who will lead or have potential to lead extramurally funded research programs, train doctoral students and postdoctoral fellows, provide academic service on campus and/or professionally, and contribute to one or more of the educational missions in undergraduate or graduate education. Successful candidates will be expected to develop or possess robust, collaborative, externally-funded research programs.
The University of Missouri and Sinclair School of Nursing are seeking exceptional faculty to move the university forward in national health and scientific priority areas related to our new NextGen Precision Health Initiative. To accelerate interdisciplinary collaboration, the Verna Adwell Rhodes Endowed Chair in Nursing will include the following research areas:
- Cardiovascular and metabolic disorders
- Maternal, infant and child health
- Health Services Research and Informatics
- A successful candidate is a research leader with a passion for interprofessional collaboration and the grit to address our world’s most pressing research challenges.
- Sinclair School of Nursing seeks a dynamic individual who will lead extramurally funded research programs, train doctoral students and postdoctoral fellows, provide academic service on campus and/or professionally, and contribute to one or more of the educational missions in undergraduate or graduate education.
- Successful candidates will be expected to possess robust, collaborative, externally-funded research programs.
Job Opening 35944