Join Now – APPLY HERE
Sinclair School of Nursing Open Positions:
Teaching-Track Faculty / Instructor Non-Tenure Track
The Sinclair School of Nursing has faculty positions open in the following graduate and undergraduate tenure-track (research) and non tenure-track (teaching) areas:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Tenure-track/Tenured faculty research positions
- Mental Health Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Critical Care
Job Opening 29985
- The Sinclair School of Nursing at the University of Missouri openings for full-time, 9-month, non-tenure track faculty positions to teach in the undergraduate and graduate programs. We are seeking candidates with expertise in psychiatric mental health, critical care, medical-surgical nursing, and advanced practice nursing (mental health and family nurse practitioner). Candidates should be doctorally prepared. Individuals with MS preparation and experience may be considered for Instructor level positions.
Tenure Track Faculty/ Tenured Faculty
The Sinclair School of Nursing has the following full-time tenure/tenure track positions open:
Job Opening 35944
How to Apply:
- Click here
- Select Academic Positions
- Select Prospective Employees
- Enter the job # from the list above of the desired job into the Search Jobs field.
- Click on position and apply for the job.
If you need assistance or have questions with the application process please call Ryan Schaefer at 573-882-0204 or email email@example.com
The University of Missouri is an equal access, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer that is fully committed to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. For more information, call the Vice Chancellor of Human Resource Services/Affirmative Action Officer at (573) 882-4256.
Join our team
- Scholars of Innovation
Join our scholars who are devoted to teaching excellence and research innovation. The MU Sinclair School of Nursing educates the next generation of nurses poised to assume frontline healthcare.
The MU Sinclair School of Nursing is an integral part of the University of Missouri Health System. One of the most comprehensive health care networks in Missouri, the system includes three schools: Sinclair School of Nursing, School of Health Professions and the School of Medicine.
Why we are a great place to work:
- New state-of-the-art building to be completed 2022
- 2019 top 50 ranking in U.S. News & World Report
- Strategic, integrated and operational partnership with MU Health Care and MU Hospital.
- Received the 2 largest research grants in the history of Mizzou. Combined $35.6M from CMS.
- High NCLEX scores with a 96%pass rate
- 1 of only 15 nursing schools nationwide with an NIH funded T32 Institutional Training Grant
- 27% of faculty and emeriti faculty are Fellows in the American Academy of Nursing
- Substantial growth in all programs
- Committed to educational excellence
University of Missouri – Columbia
A great place to live in the US (Find out more, here)
Established in 1839, the University of Missouri knows what it means to be first. We were the first public university west of the Mississippi River. We are home to the world’s first journalism school. We started the tradition of homecoming. As a flagship, land-grant institution and one of only 62 universities across the U.S. and Canada to be a member of the prestigious Association of American Universities, we are a campus where empathy, innovation, and hard work combine to solve the world’s grand challenges.
Our community of students, faculty, and staff enhances bovine reproduction, composes award-winning music and generates life-saving radioisotopes in the most powerful university research reactor in the country. We tackle diverse problems because Missouri is a diverse state – from the southern Ozarks to the northern plains. We are Mizzou, where Black and Gold run deep and Truman the Tiger embodies our bold spirit.
This live/work/play philosophy doesn’t just help create a 24/7 downtown – it allows people to make a conscious decision about everything from walk-ability to sustainability to community engagement.
Explore Our Programs
Explore our academic programs, from undergraduate and graduate to post-graduate opportunities. Many of our programs are available online for distance learners.
Apply to be part of the MU Sinclair School of Nursing Faculty today!
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Traditional BSN
- Accelerated BSN
- RN-BSN Online
- MS Care Management
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)