Join our team
For full-time ranked faculty inquiries:
Urmeka Jefferson, PhD, RN
MU Sinclair School of Nursing
S416 School of Nursing
Columbia, MO 65211
For part-time clinical adjunct inquiries:
Robin Harris, DNP, RN
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
S410 Sinclair School of Nursing
Columbia, MO 65211
University of Missouri Sinclair School of Nursing is located in Columbia, Missouri. We are proud of our campus and facilities. In addition, our surrounding community offers fantastic resources for all ages.
Benefits to be employed here include:
- Member of the Association of American Universities since 1908
- Part of the University’s academic health center, which includes the School of Medicine, the School of Health Professions, University Health Care and University Physicians
- Meta-Analysis Research Center
- Essig Clinical Simulation Center & Miller Safe Practices Room
- Large, diverse campus
- Interdisciplinary research opportunities
- Vibrant downtown and Arts district
- Excellent public and private K-12 schools
- Many nature trails and parks, botanical garden campus setting
Current Full-Time Faculty Opportunities
- PhD Tenured / Tenure Track Faculty
- Job Opening 22247
- Seeking a full-time 9-month tenure-track faculty position to teach in the undergraduate and graduate programs. Candidates should be research competent and highly motivated to conduct fundable research.
- Assistant Teaching Professor / Instructor Non-Tenure Track
- Job Opening 22389
- The Sinclair School of Nursing at the University of Missouri has openings for a full-time 9-month non-tenure track faculty position to teach in the undergraduate programs. We are seeking candidates with expertise in pediatrics, psychiatric mental health, obstetrics, and/or medical-surgical nursing. Candidates should be doctorally prepared. Individuals with MS preparation and experience may be considered for Instructor level positions.
The University of Missouri is an equal access, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer that is fully committed to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. For more information, call the Vice Chancellor of Human Resource Services/Affirmative Action Officer at (573) 882-4256.
Explore Our Programs
Explore our academic programs, from undergraduate and graduate to post-graduate opportunities. Many of our programs are available online for distance learners.
- Traditional BSN
- Accelerated BSN
- RN-BSN Online
- RN to MS(N)
- MS Care Management
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)