Why are our Graduate Certificates a good choice for students?
The University of Missouri Sinclair School of Nursing provides several options for students pursing a graduate certificate. Graduate certificates are available for students who already have an advanced practice nursing degree through our Post-Graduate APRN Certificate options and for students (with or without APRN specialty) seeking a graduate certificates in Participatory Health Research and/or Care Management.
• All graduate certificate programs are delivered 100% online
• Students can complete certificates within one academic year/three semesters or longer depending upon part time or full-time enrollment.
• Gain specialized skills in systems evaluation, quality improvement, or advanced practice depending upon the graduate certificate
• Expand your professional/clinical expertise
• Enhance your career advancement potential and professional network
• Fulfill the pursuit of lifelong learning
Student Program Outcomes
Students who complete a Graduate Advanced Practice Certificate will be able to:
• Demonstrate competence in the designated advanced practice role and care of the patient population of focus (FNP, PMHNP, AG CNS, or PCNS).
• Utilize current evidence in the delivery of population focused advanced practice care.
• Evaluate health care outcomes to improve quality of patient care.