MU Sinclair School of Nursing is proud to offer one of the most affordable and comprehensive RN to BSN Online options in the country. This program is perfect for the associate degree prepared RN looking to advance their career. Those who are currently enrolled in an associate degree program can take classes now to shorten their completion time.
Why is our RN to BSN program a good choice for nurses?
This fast, flexible path connects you to a bachelor’s degree from wherever you live, work, and play.
- Start when you’re ready – spring, summer, or fall!
- Work from the comfort of home – 100% online, and no on-campus days required.
- Benefit from access to a personal academic advisor.
- Complete your RN to BSN Online in as few as 26 nursing credits* or 14 months.
- Experience unique opportunities to travel abroad and gain insight into healthcare practices around the globe.
- Still enrolled in your associate’s degree? The MU Sinclair School of Nursing provides the option to dual enroll in specific RN to BSN credit hours.
- Take exemplary courses focused on evidence-based practices to apply in your healthcare setting.
- Graduate from a quality program, accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Save time and money and choose an MS(N) pathway to work on the BSN and MS(N) concurrently.