Student handbooks are available for each program area which include academic policies specific to the Sinclair School of Nursing and the specified degree area.
- BSN (Undergraduate) Student Handbook [PDF]
- Master of Science and Doctor of Nursing Practice Student Handbook [PDF]
- PhD Student Handbook [PDF]
- Postdoctoral Fellow Handbook [PDF]
What Can I Find in the Handbooks?
Handbooks contain important policy information related to the various programs offered at the School of Nursing. It also includes vital program and admissions information including:
- Admission and curriculum patterns
- Scholarship and financial assistance
- Details about thesis, final exams and other processes
- Academic and grading policies
- Clinical practica and policies
- Student service and organization information
Can I Keep My Handbook?
Handbooks available are in PDF format, so students are welcome to download them or print them from the website and keep for future reference.