Adjunct Assistant Teaching Professor
S443 Sinclair School of Nursing
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211
Graduate Faculty Status – Yes
DNP Doctoral Faculty Status – No
PhD Doctoral Faculty Status – No
Teaching Emphasis Area(s)
- N8400 Adult and Geriatric Primary Care I
- N8410 Adult and Geriatric Primary Care II
Grants, Honors and Awards
- Most Supportive Faculty Award by graduate students (2002)
- Revelle, S. M. (2016). Development of a Clinical Toolkit for use by Primary Care Providers regarding Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause, Menopause-The Journal of the North American Menopause Society, 23(12), 1378-1378.
- Oliver, G. M., Pennington, L., Revelle, S., & Rantz, M. (2014). Impact of nurse practitioners on health outcomes of Medicare and Medicaid patients. Nursing Outlook, 62(6), 440-447.
- Oliver, G., Pennington, L., & Revelle, S.(2014). Nurse practitioners and national health outcomes. Missouri Nurse, 83(1), 13-16.
- Family Practice & Geriatrics