S328 Sinclair School of Nursing
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211
Mental and community health nursing
Promotion of mental health and well-being in communities beginning in early childhood and across the lifespan, psychopharmacology and neuronal plasticity.
- BS(N), Missouri State University, Springfield, Missouri
- MS(N), University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- N3470 – Mental Health Nursing
- N4970 – Nursing in Communities
Bio and Professional Experience
Graduated in 2010 from the University of Missouri with advanced practice emphasis as a psychiatric nurse practitioner. Over 20 years of diverse experience including psychiatric advanced practice and community health nursing, working with populations across the lifespan.
Honors and Awards
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association