Instructor of Nursing
Math Sciences Building, Office 3
University of Missouri
Critical Care Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing
- Nursing Education
- New Graduate RN Wellness and Retention
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing- University of Missouri- St. Louis
- Master of Science in Nursing, Nurse Educator- Sinclair School of Nursing- University of Missouri- Columbia
Bio and Professional Experience
Jennifer graduated with her BSN in 2002 from the University of Missouri – St. Louis, and with her MSN specializing in Nursing Education from University of Missouri – Columbia Sinclair School of Nursing in 2018. She became certified with her CCRN in 2014. She has worked as a bedside RN since obtaining her BSN.
Jennifer has worked in a variety of adult acute and critical care settings including Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, Boone Hospital Center, MU University Hospital, and Truman VA Hospital.
She spent sixteen years at Boone Hospital Center with five years on Orthopedics, and as a Medical-Surgical/Critical Care Flex RN for eleven. She also spent seven years working simultaneously at the MU University Hospital Trauma/Surgical ICU as a staff RN. She currently works at MU Psychiatric Center as a PRN staff RN.
Jennifer has been teaching with Sinclair School Nursing since 2015. She has been involved in facilitating interprofessional education for Partners in Education/Partners in Care and as faculty advisor for Nursing Student Council.
- N3670 Nursing of Adults I Clinical
- N3370 Health Assessment in Nursing
Honors and Awards
- Sinclair School of Nursing Outstanding Clinical Teaching Award
- Nomination- 2018 Nursing Alumni Organization’s MSN Student Award for Overall Excellence
- Sigma Theta Tau- Alpha Iota chapter
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- American Nurses Association
- Missouri Nurses Association
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- CCRN- Acute/Critical Care Nursing Certification