Adjunct Assistant Professor
Sinclair School of Nursing
Columbia, MO 65211
Teaching Emphasis Area(s)
- N7087- Leadership & Technology Institute
- N8710 – Clinical Management of Acute and Critical Care Problems
- N8720 – Symptom Management of Acute and Chronic Illness
- N8920 – Quality, Safety & Performance Outcomes
- N9070 – DNP Clinical Residency
- N9080 – DNP Residency Project
- N9087 – Leadership and Transformational Role Institute
Selected Grants, Honors and Awards
MU Coulter Biomedical Accelerator (2019)- Pressure-Sensor-Integrated Smart Bandage for Improving Adherence to Offloading Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Crumley, C. (2020). The Benefits of Active Engagement in Nursing Professional Organizations: A View From Here. Journal of Wound Ostomy & Continence Nursing, 47(6)
- Stokes, A.L., Crumley, C., Taylor-Thompson, K., & Cheng, A.L. (2016). Prevalence of fecal incontinences in the acute care setting. Journal of Wound Ostomy & Continence Nursing, 43(5), 517-522.
- Crumley, C., Dale, B., Graeter, J., & Jinbo, A. (2016). Pressure ulcer evaluation: Clinical Resource Guide. Mount Laurel, NJ: Would Ostomy & Continence Nurses Society.
Selected Peer Reviewed Presentations
- University of Missouri – Advanced Practice Assessment & Skills (2018) Management of Lower Extremity Wounds
- University of Missouri- 28th Annual Gerontology Clinical Update (2017) Wound Management in the Elderly Client
- University of Missouri-Advanced Practice Assessment & Skills (2017)
Advanced Wound Management
Clinical Practice Area
Wound, Ostomy, Continence; Post-Thrombotic Syndrome; Venous Thromboembolism; Evidence-Based Practice
Link to CV Here.