RN to BSN clinical experiences are required only in the community health course and are completed with expert preceptors near the residence of the student .
Essential information about clinical experiences and policies related to clinical experiences can be found in the Undergraduate Student Handbook. All BSN students should carefully review this information.
- Background checks
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Clinical agency agreements
- Clinical site requirements
- Code of conduct training
- Dress code
- Drug screening
- Essig Clinical Simulation Learning Center
- Policy and guidelines for addressing Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) infection
- Preceptor Policy
- Professional behaviors for clinical evaluations
- Safe clinical nursing practice and research policy
- Student health and immunizations