PhD students’ dissertation defenses can be viewed live via Collaborate Ultra. Instructions on how to watch are listed below.
Steps to watch:
- Click the upcoming defense you’re interested in:
- Lynn Glenn, PhD(c), MSN, APRN-C “A Socioecological Perspective: The “Ups and Downs” of Living with Type 2 Diabetes among Working Adults in the Rural South”
October 24th, 10:00am in MU SON S209
- Poungkamon Krisanabud, PhD(c), MSN, RN “Symptoms, Walking Behaviors, and Mobility of Thai Patients After Colo-rectal Cancer Surgery”
- December 3rd, 9:00am in MU SON S209
- MaryAnn Niemeyer, PhD(c), RN-BC “Exploring Novice RN’s Perception of ACLS Simulation: Recognition and Prevention of Failure to Rescue”
December 5th, 1:30pm in MU SON S209
Zoom Meeting works in all browsers, but Google Chrome is recommended.
For Zoom Meeting questions, see the Zoom Quick Start Guide or contact: