PhD students’ dissertation defenses can be viewed live via Collaborate Ultra. Instructions on how to watch are listed below.
Steps to watch:
- Click the upcoming defense you’re interested in:
- Maureen Varty, PhD(c), BSN, RN “Decision-Making Involvement, Self-Efficacy, and the Relationship to Transition Readiness in Youth with Sickle Cell Disease”
June 8th, 10:00am CST on Zoom
- Neethu Arikupurathu, PhD(c), MS, RN-BC, NPP “Mental Health Education in New York State Schools:The Teachers’ Perspective “
June 9th, 2:00pm CST on Zoom
- Ben Coe, PhD(c), BSN, MA, RN “The Relationship Between Medication Adherence, Health Literacy And Social Support Network In The Hypertensive Emergency Department Patient”
June 24th, 3:00 pm CST on Zoom
- Christiana Oyewusi, PhD(c) ” “
Summer Semester, 1.30 pm CST on Zoom
- Jody Blankenship, PhD(c), BSN, RN “The Feasibility, Acceptability, and Effectiveness of an Immersive Virtual Reality Intervention on Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety in Older Nursing Home Residents”
September 4, 1:00pm CST on Zoom
Zoom Meeting works in all browsers, but Google Chrome is recommended.
For Zoom Meeting questions, see the Zoom Quick Start Guide or contact: