CLIMB THE CAREER LADDER
Burning Glass Program Insights predicts a 16% job growth for nurses with an MS Care Management degree. Ready to take your nursing career to the next level? Learn how to apply to the program today.
Key components of this program include:
- Facilitating the delivery of health care to individuals and families
- Engaging individuals and families in care plan design
- Participating in high quality, high value, and cost-effective care
- The MS Care Management degree is offered with the MU Office of Graduate Studies.
- The MS Care Management program is 100% online with no on-campus work required. Students may enroll part-time or full-time in the program to meet their individual needs. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Why is our MS Care Management Online program a good choice for nurses?
Through the MS Care Management program, you will:
- Communicate, collaborate, and engage with individuals, families, health care professionals, and health care systems to help facilitate high quality and care in all settings.
- Critique, assimilate and evaluate research, technology, costs, and data in order to promote health, improve health care coordination, and influence change at the system and policy level.
- Advocate through leadership and policy for all those in need of health care, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or socioeconomic class.
- Practice professional accountability and behavior consistent with the Code of Professional Conduct for Case Managers.
MS Care Management Online Program Cost & Tuition
Estimated cost for the MS Care Management Online program is $17,314.41*
Scholarships & Assistance
Scholarships and funding opportunities are available for RN-BSN students. These benefits include:
Career & Salary Outlook
As a student of the MS Care Management program, you have the opportunity for employment at a variety of different settings including acute, primary, and tertiary care settings, community-based care settings or organizations, private practices, and for-profit and non-profit agencies.
What kind of jobs can you get with an MS Care Management Online?
Employment possible in acute, primary and tertiary care settings, community-based care settings or organizations, private practices, as well as for-profit and non-profit agencies. Titles could include:
- Care coordinator
- Case manager
- Family service worker
- Community health coach
- Transition resource specialist
Meet Our Faculty
Amber Vroman, MS(N), RN, CMSRN
Instructor of Nursing
- Family and community medicine
- Nursing of older adults
- Care coordination
Laurie Popejoy, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Transitional care/discharge planning
- Advance care planning
- Health information technology education
MS Care Management Online FAQs
No. The Master of Science in Care Management in an interdisciplinary degree. Students with health-related backgrounds in health sciences both nursing and non-nursing are encouraged to apply.
Yes. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis for fall, spring or summer admission.
There are no required on-campus visits.
Yes, part-time or full-time plans of study are available for students to meet their personal and professional needs.