A satisfactory test score within the last 2 years is required from one of the following sites. (Non-English speaking applicants only).
How to Apply
To apply to our MS Care Management program, submit all materials electronically, as part of your online application. All recommendations, Kira interview and application materials need to be completed by DEADLINE.
Following is a checklist of all the required materials and instructions for your application.
- Visit Nursing CAS to start an application. If you need help with NursingCAS, visit the applicant help center or contact applicant support with questions.
- Submit your Graduate Studies Application Fee. As you apply using the MU Graduate Studies Application, you will be asked to upload the following documents to your online application.
- Upload unofficial copies of all transcripts, especially those documenting a health-related baccalaureate or master’s degree from a college/university that is regionally accredited. Instructions for current and former MU students to request unofficial transcripts are available here: http://registrar.missouri.edu/transcripts-records/unofficial-transcripts.php
- As part of the Nursing Consolidated Application System (NCAS), a written and recorded interview utilizing Kira Talent will be requested of the applicant. There is a minimal fee to complete the Kira Talent interview. The Kira Talent process consists of several written questions and recorded interview question(s).
- Submission of evidence of any current unencumbered health related licensure and/or certifications: Upload evidence of any current unencumbered health related or nursing Registered Nurse license(s) or certification(s). For Registered Nurses, copies of license verification can be obtained from https://www.nursys.com/. (Upload to the Supplemental Materials section of the online application.)
- Submission of a curriculum vitae or resume: Upload the most current version of your curriculum vitae or resume. If submitting a curriculum vitae, use the official MU Sinclair School of Nursing format documenting educational preparation, work experience, leadership and professional organization activities, and scholarly endeavors such as publications, presentations, research, honors and awards. (Upload to the Resume/Vita section of the online application.)
- Documentation of English-Language Proficiency: Satisfactory TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or Cambridge C1 Advanced scores within last 2 years (non-native English speaking applicants only). Please Note Upon Admission: The Graduate Studies Application Fee and your MU Sinclair School of Nursing Application Fee is required for all new DNP applicants, both U.S. citizens and permanent residents. The application fee is nonrefundable; it is not applicable to the educational fee, student activities fee, computing fee or student health fee; and it is valid for one academic year (three semesters).
Once you have completed your online application, the fee must be submitted online before your application can be processed.