- If you are in crisis and need support now, text HOME to 741741 (National Crisis Line — totally anonymous).
- If you, or someone you love, is dealing with abuse, you can chat anonymously with the National DV Hotline at . Another great, anonymous option: the myPlan app is free, evidence-based, and includes safety strategies for anyone who is stuck at home with an abusive partner (see www.myPlanapp.org for links to download or to use online)
- The Sanvello app is a private, free resource for coping with stress, anxiety, and depression ()
- Online/remote support for substance use problems:
- COVID-19 resources for children, teens, and parents: ; online learning supports:
- Missouri Coronavirus Information Hotline: 877-435-8411 (24-7; staffed by medical professionals)
- Find your local Food Bank:
- Food Bank Pantry specifically for MU Healthcare Employees: Start here: (if no computer access, call (573) 882-8037 and leave a message).
- Missouri Services Navigator (food pantries, food banks, school meal programs for students, diaper banks, and more):
- Information for children: healthychildren.org Great site for information for kids!
Volunteer Opportunities & Ways to Help Others:
- Donate to MU COVID-19 Relief Fund:
- Become a virtual volunteer for the Red Cross:
- Blood donations are critically needed right now: