Earn a graduate degree for a fraction of the price!

Working for University of Missouri Health Care while continuing your education can be a perfect match. With online classes, you can earn your Doctor of Nursing Practice or master’s degree while still working. Classes fit into your busy schedule. It’s also affordable! As part of your employee benefits, you get 75% off the cost of tuition.

With six DNP areas of study and two master’s areas of study, there is a program for you! Apply today.

See what current students and employees have to say.

Alberto Baltazar, MS(N) – Nurse Educator student; Medical Intensive Care Unit, University of Missouri Health Care
“To be able to work at a place I love and have them pay for me to go to school is amazing! I looked into a lot of different hospitals, and this benefit is unique to here. It doesn’t happen in other places. Because it’s all online, it’s nice that I can do my classes when I can fit them into my schedule.”

Grace Johnson, DNP student -Pediatric Nurse Practitioner; Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Women’s and Children’s Hospital
“It’s really cool to be able to continue using my skills while going to school and get a great discount on tuition.”

Bridgett Robbins, DNP student – Nursing Leadership & Innovations in Health Care; Clinical Manager, University of Missouri Health Care
“It is such a good fit. I’ve always read leadership books to grow in my job, so I decided I should take some classes to get credit for it. I calculated it, and with my employee benefit, I think I’m going to pay less than $6,000 total for my entire doctoral degree!”

Apply today! Applications are due April 1. Contact DNP Program Director Miriam Butler for more information.