The Sinclair School of Nursing (SSON) is now accepting applications for a one-year, distance mediated post-doctoral fellowship. The full-time fellowship will begin summer 2018 and will provide mentoring, research training, educational training, interdisciplinary research experiences, and professional and career development.
Applications are due April 1, 2018.
- Mentorship from faculty with active programs of research
- Research and educational training
- Career development
- Interdisciplinary research training and experience
- Stipend, tuition support, research conference travel allowance, laptop and pilot project costs
Research productivity outcomes:
- Mock review of pilot project
- Presentation at one University of Missouri event
- Presentation at one research conference
- At least two first-authored journal manuscripts
- Al least one grant application
- Attendance at at least six lectures/seminars relevant to program of research
- Completed research-intensive PhD or DNS doctoral degree
- Substantive content or methodological match with SSON PhD research mentor(s)
- Able to devote 100% effort to fellowship activities
- Graduate of a nursing program which prepares graduates for professional licensure
- U.S. citizen or valid Permanent Resident Card USCIS Form I-551 (NIH Requirement)
Contact Vicki Conn, PhD, RN, FAAN, Potter-Brinton Professor & Associate Dean for Research, 573.882.0231, email@example.com
You can learn more about the program here.