S446 Sinclair School of Nursing
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211
Critical Care Nursing
Nursing Education: Workplace Education, Program Evaluation
Adult Health: Statistical Modeling, Determinants of health, Myocardial infarction, Glaucoma
- MS(N), Auburn University, Auburn, AL
- BSN, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada
- Certificate in Critical Care Nursing, Mount Royal College, Calgary, AB, Canada
- Diploma in Nursing, Grant MacEwan College, Edmonton, AB, Canada
Bio and Professional Experience
Nike was selected for direct training into Critical Care Nursing immediately after completing her initial nursing diploma in Edmonton, Canada. She has subsequently worked for over a decade as a critical care nurse in different hospital settings in Canada and the United States. She received her Critical Care Certification in Canada (CNCC-C, 2010) and the United States (CCRN, 2015).
- N3170 – Nursing Skills, Technologies & Simulation
- N3270 – Foundations of Nursing
- N4870 – Nursing of Adults II
- Odemuyiwa, O.A., & Hendricks, C. (April 2015). A Church-based glaucoma education in a population of African-Americans in rural Alabama. Auburn University Research Day.
- Odemuyiwa, O.A. (January 2013). Predictors of hospital re-admission for myocardial infarction following discharge of patients present at the emergency department for acute chest pain. Research project presentation for the Graduate Diploma in Applied Statistics degree. University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses